RE: virus: Weird claims about PI - the sloka

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 10:10:14 MST

Mermaid,

many thanks for this post. There is information in it that I've been looking
for for years.

In fact, my first copy of the book has about 6 pages not printed. I had to
buy another copy to get the Gematric scheme which is described below in even
more detail here.

Thanks a lot. You are doing this searcher a lot of good!

Happy New Year to all.

Yash.