Re: virus: Apathy

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 17:08:47 MST

Roly, I would simply change the last sentence to:

Logically, there is no bad or good and nothing realy worth
existing for (to a logically based intelligence) so we have the freedom to
choose our own purposes, goods and bads. We can choose what we care for.

In my mind, Apathy improves the chances for failure in any task. From success
in a game or an attempt at suicide - apathy can wreck it.

Best to ya Roly - oh, and thanks for forwarding Mermaid's post.

Bill