Re: virus: Lemon Meringue Cyanide PI - Technical & spelling corrections

From: Roly Sookias (rolysookias@talk21.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 10:54:00 MST

If anything, I have to say that the current popularity of religions based
around books such as the Qu*'raan and Babble clearly proves the power of the
written word, but also shows it's shortcomings only too clearly. I really
cannot believe (well I guess I can actually) that people take the old
testament for anything more than the creation myth of an ancient tribe! How
can they think it's true!!!!!?