RE: virus: Lemon Merangue Cyanide PI - Ping Mermaid/Yash

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 12:57:39 MST

That's another example of wrong argumentation practices. I never even evoked
the ORIGIN of PI in all the preceding posts, let alone ADVOCATE any supposed
origin of it.

It's a sure mark of feeble argumentation when one purposefully and
repeatedly misrepresents posts to fuel one's own biased viewpoints by
building argumentations ad refutations about points which were not even
raised previously and ascribing such points to the other party.

This discussion with you is not worth it. You don't even know how to discuss
properly.

And I'm sure you think you're raising the falg of Science very high, but
I'll tell you that it's short-sighted people like you who give science a bad
name.

Yash.