RE: virus: Lemon Merangue Cyanide PI - Ping Mermaid/Yash

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 03:03:43 MST

Really, Hermit, what a dimwit you are:

I only mentioned an ode to Krishna which incorporates pi/10 to 32 decimal
places. Nobody said it is from the Vedas.

Plus you are thinking the other way round: it's not the high probability of
finding different phrases with the same values within that is interesting in
terms of debunking - it is the same (high probability) which shows that the
vowels in Sanskrit can be interchanged so that the same number/knowledge
could be stored in several ways. That's a boon for the construction of a
similar type of language. I would render the vowels null myself in what I
want to build.

Then, if my code is 3141 and this gives me B.S.N.S, it could be stored
within BaSiNS, BiSoNS, BoSoNS.

Clever indeed. But then again you're so bent on not ever touching on this
subject I raised (i.e. the builiding of a language for more efficient
knowledge storage) but rather like so many fools lying on several mailing
lists from time to time, you:

1. Wilfully distort what people say in their post, swerving to another
unmentioned piece of information only raised by yourself.
2. Emphatically (but with skills of moronic proportions) try to debunk the
information you yourself present in 1.
3. End up looking much the fool since your rhetoric sucks big time but at
the same time, you place yourself as a paragon of scientif and rational
reasoning.

One example is this:

1. I say that it is rather unnecessary to discuss whether what the Rabbis
are doing with their gematria because to them it is an act of faith.
2. You say things along the line 'Nah, faith is opposed to science. COV is a
rational forum. Go discuss faith elsewhere'

Note: this is exactly my point about why it's pointless to try to discuss
acts of faith.
3. You end up looking much like the asshole you claim others to be.

To me, you're much more an annoying person that just a dimwitted person.
Some unintelligent person do strive to learn. But the fact that not only you
are a dimwit, but you repeatedly distorts things so as to try to appear
intelligent, is laughable, you're even worse.

[Hermit] As it is, it seems
that you can't tell the difference between honorifics (Jagadguru Swami -
calling blessings upon the sainted swami) and a name (Sri Bharati Krsna
Tirthaji Maharaja).

[Yash] As it is you're so full of the shit you mention in your post that you
couldn't help getting it wrong again on two other points:

1. 'Sri' is also a honorific title.
2. In initiatic schools, the conferring of a new name to the initiate is
usual practise. The new name, honorific or not, becomes the 'name of the new
person'. It is symbolic of the change/rebirth accompanying proper
initiation.

Oh, and dare I say, your programming sucks big time too. Probably because
you're so closed to learning from others, eh?

Yash.