virus: Moltisanti Family

From: Roly Sookias (rolysookias@talk21.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 06:58:44 MST

Hey everyone, sorry if this is wasting your time and energy, but PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you visit www.moltisantifamily.homestead.com
and sign the guestbook!!!! We DESPERATELY need a few comments from REAL
people that aren't the sitebuilders (eg: me and a mate!)!!! I know that some
of you don't have much respect for me or a very high opinion of my previous
posts, but please try to put that behind you for a moment (!!!). Cheers.

P.S: you probably won't find the site very amusing (it is supposed to be
humerous) because you don't know the area and people involved, but hey,
please sign the guestbook anyway!