RE: virus: LOL..lady of faith?? desperate huh?

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 02:33:39 MST

Hermit,

if you would just listen a bit more carefully and think, you'll see that you
missed the point again:

Jadaguru Bharathi (etc...) says he found the sutras in the parisistas
(appendix) of the Atharva Veda. But when you look at the written Atharva
Veda, this is nowhere to be seen. Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how that Japanese guy could ramble on about the digits of pi
for 18 hours.

Or rather how you could go about doing that yourself.

More explicitly: "how could I efficiently recall XXX ddigits of pi".

> the Babylonians and Chinese in technique

Really? Show us.

The point is you still haven't read the book nor tried the things in it.

Yash.