RE: virus: Loser fraud...

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 02:34:16 MST

[Hermit]you would fucking know that my fucking argument is against the
attribution
of a highly significant PI buried in a fucking prayer to a fucking god!

[Yash] But it would be a highly efficient way of storing it for easy
retrieval wouldn't it?

But you're so worked up about Maharishi and anything touching with the
religious and so bent on trying to debunk and demystify and discourage that
you can't accept its inherent value as a memotechnique to sanskrit-speaking
people.

This is what my post was about, remember: how to build a language which is
conducive to these characteristics.

No, you'd rather embark on how there can't be any codes and people find
codes about PI everywhere, etc... etc... etc...

That's another argument altogether Herm...

Yash.