Re: virus: Question about Pi and whatnot

From: Casey Maniscalco (cmanisca@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 09:55:30 MST

/me wakes up and notices the brouhaha

It certainly has been fun watching events unfold.

To answer Michele's question:
There is little value memorizing Pi to 32 places.
But, it is fun to say that you did and can recite it-but,
I stress, you only do this your mathematician friends.
Others may find you strange and leave soon after. =)

Kirk, are you trying to spread the GATOR BAIT meme?
You do emphasize it often. A meme-spreader. I like that. By the way, is
there a word best suited for a person who spreads memes?

Hermit, Mermaid, Roly, and Yash:
Keep it up. It's great reading. I'm saving the links. So, don't stop!

Later on,
Casey