virus: One way ticket to Hermit out of my life...

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 10:25:43 MST

[Hermit]Having trashed a friendship and posted screeds of irrelevancy,
asserting that the claims are true, in supposed support of this disastrous
idea?

[Mermaid]Who me?

http://forum.javien.com/XMLmessage.php?id=id::P3ExU0t2-OwIk-GHd@-VisQ-cAhORwIDcyYZ

<begin snip>
Hermit 0] Mermaid referenced the VedicMaths site - presumably to support
this brain-damaged assertion.

[Mermaid 0] Wrongo, boyo! I dont buy into the code making or the code
breaking or whatever. It is not my area of expertise. I just retrieved it
since both of you seem to be balling and stroking each other without digging
up the said sloka. Did I spoil it for you by picking out the url and the
resources?

[Hermit 1] No, you didn't spoil it for me. You might have made others as
confused as yourself, had I not addressed it though. Certainly, while you
appear to acknowledge that you don't know anything about what is going on,
you still seem determined to play the champion of India and the Indians at
the expense of anything else - including accuracy and friendship.
<end snip>

[Mermaid]Sadly...you were the one who trashed the friendship, Hermit. Not
me. at the expense of friendship, you said...if it isnt blackmail and
innuendo...what is it?

[Mermaid]The rest of the nonsense you posted will not get a response from
me.