virus: Symbols, blunderbuss!

From: Roly Sookias (rolysookias@talk21.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 16:53:44 MST

Thanks * several million Blunderbuss for your contribution of the symbol
ideas (and I mean that)!!! The problem is that a lot of the alphabetical
symbols reversed are hard to write in joined-up handwriting, although some
are in fact not. Also the other problem is that they are easily confused by
children and people with neural disorders for their "opposite" versions and,
if it can possibly be done, I want to try and make the new system as easy as
I am able. Thanks again for your contribution, I may well use your idea. I
still welcome any other ideas!

Cheers, Roly.

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo.