Re: virus: Kirk: Joe and a story for Kirk.

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 23:46:38 MST

On 7 Jan 2002 at 22:20, Mermaid . wrote:

> [Joe Pees]As to being psychobitchslapped, the only slapping merdemade has done
> when she attempted to slap me was to herself; disgusting, slobbery
> self-slaps, much like what a bulldog does when it sticks its snout out of
> the window of a speeding car.
>
> [Mermaid]I see Pee Boy is back in form...despite all the nice complements I
> gave it.

Compliments from an ignorant ogre whose scatalogical references are
pre-puerile at their most mature (at least my in-kind response was not
babytalkish) can only be construed as backhanded insults, considering
the source (which I do only slightly, since it constantly proves itself as
deserving of no more). She ceaslessly and indefatigably continues to
cluelessly impugn herself onlist much more deeply than anyone else,
including Hermit or myself, ever intentionally could.