RE: virus: Question about Pi and whatnot

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 01:41:59 MST

You haven't followed the original thread which was about how to compress a
maximum amount of information in a natural language.

It's not solely about memorising decimal places although this could be one
of the application.

I raised a few personal ideas about why this is interesting to me. I won't
repeat them here - they're in the archives so you can check them if you're
interested.

But if you are not interested, please do not distort what I was saying, ok?

I am not into letting things stagnate, I'd rather consciously make things
evolve faster.

Yash.