RE: virus: Question on Israel

From: Richard Ridge (richard_ridge@tao-group.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 05:22:06 MST

> Then there was the time my then editor, Stewart Steven of the Mail On
> Sunday, was at a luncheon at the Soviet Embassy. He was sitting next to
> Geoffrey Howe,

Oops, sorry - British Deputy Prime Minister under Margaret Thatcher and he
who was eventually to plunge the dagger into her back. Not very important
otherwise, unless you count the famous quote that 'being attacked by
Geoffrey Howe was like being savaged by a dead sheep' - that was before the
'et tu Geoffrey' incident with Tsar Thatcher though. As I recall, he bore a
marked resemblance to a well-beaten rug.