RE: virus: More prime-ape thinking.

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 22:20:25 MST

[Yash] When nothing else would do, that's what you resort to?:

[Hermit] Noticing nothing more concrete worth criticizing in your
self-evidently asinine posts... yes.

[Yash] 1. Denigrate a profession and a body of Scientific knowledge (Systems
Engineer/Systems Engineering)

[Hermit] I'm qualified to. But you missed the point. There was a collection
of prime-errants presented previously which you seem to have missed out on
(You do seem to miss out on rather a lot, don't you?). As I said, I noticed
that SEs were left off the previous list and chose, as you claimed to be an
SE, to use your words to characterize them as a group. So this objection
indicates that either you are not an SE, or you are not a good
representation of an SE, or that I characterized them incorrectly. Or, of
course, it was not "denigration" but something else entirely. Something with
which you appear to be unfamiliar. Choose.

[Yash] 2. Criticising one's way of writing posts, and the length of the
posts. You would regulate that?

[Hermit] Not at all. It was presented as a request for consideration.
Perhaps, like the PsychoBitch (who we know does not comprehend English as
she claims that "integrity" is important to her, so presumably she wouldn't
misstate my words if she understood them), you should take some English
lessons. Think of the request as being similar to the Queen saying to
Polonius (Hamlet) "More matter with less art" - only in this instance a
request for "More matter with fewer posts as you appear unfamiliar with
art".

[Yash] All this time you never answered that you haven't read the Vedic
Maths book and that unless you read it and explore what it says your points
are moot.

[Hermit] I have stated on multiple occasions that I have read sufficient of
it to identify it as worthless. If you and the PsychoBitch comprehended
simple English, and actually read the posts you comment on, it would not be
necessary to repeat this. (You do seem to miss out on rather a lot, don't
you?)

[Yash] And yes, maybe it'd hurt you to realise I know more maths than you
do, but then it's probably true as well. I was once investigating some
meta-mathematics, deriving some formulae and theorems about operations
whatever the base you work in.

[Hermit] You are brave (or stupid - is there a difference) to make
challenges like this without knowing your opponent or bothering to read the
CoV archives. But, I now call on you to prove your assertion - or it will be
seen for what it is... pure unsupported bravado.

[Hermit] I remind you - ["RE: virus: Pi me!", Yash, Tue 2002-01-08 03:19]
<quote>
I have, and there sometimes seems to be something regular, but I can't nail
it down: I can't formalise it and say here's a formula to rewrite the
digits. There seems to be some repetitions, but I think you have to
rearrange the digits in space to see them.

Try writing x digits in a line, and the other x digits just underneath, and
try to see if there is any relationship between the digits, etc...

We know that writing the natural numbers in a Square will give you the
Square numbers at the corner. It's the same with a Cube and Cubic numbers.
It's probably the kind of thing that would bring out a pattern if there's
one.
</quote>

[Hermit] Does this display the extent of your mathematical and disputational
capabilities? Or were you just off form that day?

[Yash] Anyway go on like this and it just exposes you as the fraud you
really are.

[Hermit] Prove your assertion or be sneered at.

[Yash] Oh and if you want to set rules about how people post, why not start
your own list and moderate it from there?

[Hermit] LOL. Rules? You really mean to say that you don't comprehend the
difference between a request and a rule? In which case, however did you
obtain any sort of a degree? As it is, I've been on the CoV a bit longer
than you, so I think that you are confused (again/as usual) when you suggest
I piss-off. Hint, it is not going to happen. We don't often resort to
moderation, peer-pressure is usually sufficient. Of course, peer-pressure
requires peers sharing opinions (done here) and sufficient intelligence on
the part of the recipient of such advice to recognize is for what it is. The
jury is out on whether you are capable of this...

[Yash] I prefer to be short and to the point as much as possible, rather
than go your way of having a fit of verbal diarrhea while being completely
on the wrong side of knowledge and argumentation.

[Hermit] Prove your assertion or be sneered at. I don't recall you speaking
to a point in a single post as yet - and self-evidently don't comprehend
what an argument is.

Hermit