Re: virus: Poor misunderstood Mermaid.

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 13:20:11 MST

*blush*..come on!!...next you will be showering me with gifts...what? you
have something special for me? a golden cross with silver nails? how do I go
about using this? what did you say...it wont hurt at all?

ok, what should I do now? guide me through, wont you?...let me write down
the instructions...
1.Lie on back.
2.Shut up.
3.Enjoy crucifixion.