Re: virus: a bit o philosophy

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 14:08:13 MST

athe nonrex,

    I enjoyed your "harmony" essay very much. I hate to see you leave CoV, but if you do, know you left at least one person a tad wiser with your last contribution.

As far as there being "too much bitching and general stupid shit", I agree the posts too often take ad hominem tangents. I've just come to realize that's the price we pay for being privy to the
existential discovery process of some of the most intelligent people on the planet.

That they are also some of the most arrogant, egotistical and stubborn people on the planet should really come as no surprise.

Best of life's offerings to you in your journey,

Walter