RE: virus: hi world - look what I made

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 08:08:10 MST

Ok EVERYBODY loves YASH. He is the center of his universe. BLAH BLAH BLAH
Get over your fool self and this complete idiot swami.

Yes DWEEB, for the second time. I acosted my retinas with the URL you cited.

Ok, so everyone is on the same page. AGAIN
http://www.gosai.com/chaitanya/saranagati/html/vishnu_mjs/math/math_7.html
This idiot is creating a harder version of math and saying that it is
simpler.
Four paragraphs on a new way to multiply two single digit numbers, through
which he misuses common mathematical conventions of discourse. Then there is
this total crapola about phonemically coded number systems that predate all
PEER REVIEWED historical records of mathematics.

And then, AND THEN, we have here some nitwit who claims to be a SYSTEMS
ENGINEER, idolizing this boob.

RIGHT.

BASE, technically called a Radix, is the number of counting numbers in a
number system.
Binary - BASE 2 has 2 {0,1}
Octal - BASE 8 {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7}
Deci. - BASE 10 {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}
Hex. - BASE 16 {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F}
"BASE 50"
{0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,...,W,X,Y,Z,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,1A,1B,1C,1D}

Mathematically, the closet OPERATION this fewl is closest to plagiarizing is
the Remainder Operation. And he isn't even performing that correctly.

Ok, I am NOT a mathematician. NEITHER IS YASH! LEAST OF ALL THIS COMPLETE
FEWL Vishnu Maharaja!!

4 paragrapghs to re invent simple multiplication............... RIGHT

Kirkasaurus Wrecks