RE: Life happens! RE: virus: The universe

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 09:19:52 MST

Regurgitating an implausible postulate from a fictional character in a
fictional story and asking for opinions does not constitute argument, does
it? As near as I can tell, what I asked was something on the order of "What
do you virians think of this idea?"... Which I think you've now told me,
Kirk ;-}

Life is probably about as common in the universe as interstellar dust
clouds... some emit beautiful light, some reflect beautiful light, some just
get in our way of seeing other things. The cosmos is indifferent to it and
I'm sure high energy radiation blasts interstellar dust clouds AND life to
smithereens on a regular basis.

Hey, maybe we're next? W00t

Kalkor