RE: virus: Peep.....peep......... more important than love?

From: Michele Wiegand (michele@ulster.net)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 09:12:33 MST

On 13 Jan 2002, at 18:18, Steele, Kirk A wrote:

<snip>
Let me restate "Extreme Emotional Attachment". Think Adult!

Kirkasaurus Wrecks

---
I'm sure there are many answers, but here are 2 examples that
come to mind:
2 people meet in an extreme situation, so that emotions are
running high in response to the environment. Later, the two people
reinterpret those intense sensations as love.
A highly dependent person, like someone with borderline
personality disorder, who lacks a secure sense of self, will solidly
latch onto someone else to feed off of the other person's identity.