virus: Rehoe the Yashamite - Ode for a Toad

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 09:17:02 MST

While bitchin' at Yash for being stupid enough to think that his lies would
be effective, let me draw a little attention to one continuously repeated
attempt to mislead:

An ode is a lyric poem usually marked by exaltation of feeling and style,
varying length of line, and complexity of stanza forms - Merriam-Webster
on-line http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

Ode for a Toad

An ode is a saga with start and end,
Unlike Yash our ceaselessly lying "friend",
Headed the wrong way up a one way road.
Watch out little frog, you loathsome toad!

Yash can paint himself from head to toe,
His butt in cobolt blue or in shades of woad,
To try to distract from his religious patter,
but words aren't the problem, it's the lack of matter

No matter how our Yashemit may rant,
And spit, and lie and even pant.
A "hymn" or "prayer" may be an "ode",
But none are likely to be "mathematical code".

We all can see no what he's on about,
We have him cornered, little doubt.
So he shakes his fists and shouts out epithets,
One of nature's sorriest, brainless rejects.

And the "ode" he refers to so ceaselessly,
Is a "hymn" or "prayer" which any fool can see,
Except maybe for a fool as stupid as Yash,
Whose beliefs are as silly as his words are brash.

Reasoning is coming the other way,
Watch out little frog, it's not your day.
Hits the silly frog, throws him in the air,
Thank all the fortunes - he is out of our hair.

Hermit notes that "exaltation" means "uplifting", and I would suggest that
the end of the above ode is about all the upliftment our frog deserves. Now
this is what I call an "ode."