RE: virus: Hermit: Surya-Shitter Ping Mermaid

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 13:49:09 MST

[Mermaid 1] These are not 'dubious' or obscure claims made by Yash.

[Hermit 2] They are. As you very well know, seeing as you had to go through
an entire sequence of refutations to get to the one claim I could not
instantly refute from personal knowledge - but on the face of it, stinks as
badly as the rest. In addition, the claim is just that. An assertion that
something exists. It was Yash's - and now your assertion too it seems - you
fucking prove it. A verse reference will be sufficient. Sheesh, is this kind
of a weird hybrid of his stupidity and your obnoxiousness?

[Kalkor] Sounds about right. "I say this is true" "Prove that what you say
is true" "No YOU prove that what I say is true"