RE: virus: Modes of Transmission

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 23:38:21 MST

these are also developmental stage in developmental psychology. Kohlberg,
Seligmann, and Sellman.

mimmicry
self awareness
self as sole object
others as objects
subjetive self
others as subjective

Your question centers on the concept of scaffolding.

Your solution set, so far only considers the social scaffold perspective.

Your models do not allow for emergence, merely replication. Although you
question asks Modes of transmission, I feel I must remit that one not the
horse behind the cart.

Modes of Creation will yeild Modes of transmission for the seperate
scaffolds unto which ideas are born.

Kirk