RE: virus: Kalkor: no claims made...

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 09:12:09 MST

Especially since I have been getting a couple of offlist emails basically
encouraging me and saying not everybody thinks like Hermit does too.

Some just won't indulge into that kind of conversation and I understand why.
One of them even temporarily left.

I could do well without the nastiness and name-calling myself.

Yash.