Re: virus: SOMEBODY is plagiarizing themselves

From: Xipirho (xipirho@runbox.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 10:56:29 MST

You said:
Seeing as how they have the same email address I'd guess that at most "they"
are _one_ fabrication.
One message was sent 6 hours after the other, probably after 6 hours had
passed and the author still hadn't seen their post go through. (My snarky
bumper-sticker comment took two days, so a 6 hour delay seems feasible).

I reply:
As I hope the post I sent a few minutes ago stressed, I am NOT yash!!! I
sent the message again because a copy got sent to my account and I thought
the sending had failed, so I re-sent. In fact it hadnt failed and all it was
was that I'd set runbox to keep a copy of messages and entourage (my mail
client) picked it up from my online "sent" folder!
As for the egotistical stuff, all I wanted was really to show my mate that
co-owns the site that I had attracted some traffic (and of course to attract
som possible family associates or business partners! LOL) and wasn't trying
to say it was good at all! And besides, egotysticalism is the natural human
condition, so hah to you!

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo. Roly/Orly/Vinyacálë.