RE: virus: Let me smell your behind, baby

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 04:19:00 MST

Thank you for lumping me in the same class as L' Ermit. (I'm not at all sure
that this will be an abiding impression) and thank you for your good wishes.

Yes I am South African.

Johannesburg, freelance TV Lighting designer, 47 years old. Neglible
education, but I come from a quite a literate background. Chess is my ruling
passion although I am not very good at it. I consider it a sort of mental
martial art, also it is a very beautiful game. It is also quite liberating
in an existential sense - to decide that something so trivial is so
important!

delighted to meet you :)

Regards

Blunderov