Re: virus: Sebby's Problem with Pi

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 19:29:48 MST

...my spiral point was regarding the fact that if you generate a circle
using Pi, the ends will never come together...they'll come really close but
by the definition of Pi's irrational 'ad infinitum' parameters, there will
always be a slight gap. the result will be a spiral...though determining
whether an outward spiral or inward spiral is impossible, a spiral must be
the result.

drsebby. blowing smoke just past the sphincter