virus: RE:The lying fuckwit has too much time and too little intelligence...

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 10:08:51 MST

Mermaid, when I began this exercise by saying that this sounded like a
Madame Blavatsky special, and repeatedly mentioned that I recalled Tirthaji
as being tied to Blavatsky and the "mystic" movement and "fakers" (as
opposed to fakirs) - including the Theosophical society and that this
drastically reduced his credibility, you and Yash were annoyed with me for
intruding nutters into this argument.

Now that I have provided definite proof that Madame Blavatsky not only knew
and had proposed the PI allegation prior to Tirthaji, (and I can find no
earlier claim for the Vedic PI), it appears to me to be a clear validation
of my earlier statements.

As you appear unhappy about this fact (which clearly makes Tirthaji
irrelevant as he no longer has precedence), and don't appear to like to be
seen supporting Madame Blavatsky's loonyism perhaps you would like to find
an earlier source for this ridiculous Vedic PI encoding.

Hermit