Re: virus: Focus on the PA of the Yashemite-ping Yash

From: Brian Phillips (deepbluehalo@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 13:00:04 MST

From: "Casey M" <cmanisca@hotmail.com>

<<And, as for his pseudo-intellectually stimulating piece on your
"psychological conditions"---tell him to "shut up, squid". (Anyone who
knows the squid I am referring to will know it's not the Purple Squid of the
CoV, but rather the intolerables who join the US Navy)...

Casey>

I cordially invite you to publicly apologize for the "intolerables"
comment. Squid is a word for sailor..but unless you are active-
duty (preferably a squid or a leatherneck) or have honorably
retired as the same you don't get the priveledge of talking like
this ("intolerables")without being called out for being rude.

This is the only time I'll ask.

Have a fine navy day,
bri