RE: virus: The lying fuckwit has too much time and too little intelligence...Q.E.D.

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 19:13:35 MST

Mermaid,

I know you have been.

I think it could matter. cf. the discussion with Kalkor about a society
attaining immortality but wiped out by an asteroid hit.

Imagine some catastrophy rendering all such artifical systems unuseable.

What is left? The survivors and their memory, and their mantras, and their
knowledge of how to decode them.

Civilization catalysts...For rebuilding.

I sometimes use the fast math to check my bills at the local store. I don't
need to pull out any calculator although I have one on my cell-phone and
another one on the Today page of my PocketPC.

Yash.