RE: virus: Slip, sliding away... in a flood of evasions Ping Yash

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 03:57:38 MST

No, he's not a bullshitter and a plagiarist. The evidence seems to show that
he use the existing katapayadi system of Haridatta, found some new ways of
doing fast maths and coded some sutras to make the techniques easily
memorisable.

That's fine by me, because I'm exploring what he did to do the same in
english. The techniques do work.

But, did you try them or are your biases enough to persuade not to?

Yash.