RE: virus: Yash under glass

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 00:00:57 MST

You really wish!

We had (and that includes me) many interesting conversations at that time,
including with the author of book about memetics at the time. And that
includes offlist discussions as well.

Well, at least you seem to be listening and even enjoying the exchange,
Kirkassaurus Wretch.

You'll be archived for eternity as my sole audience, harr harr.

Yash.