RE: virus: Dina

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 12:08:26 MST

Well, what do you think big thicko?

It's a tropical cyclone of quite big strength. Houses and cars get damaged.
There are electricity cuts and lots of very strong winds and rain?

Does that answer your questions?

You seem to take fun in the catastrophes that fall upon people.

I wish you the same.

My family are all mature and healthy adults can take care of themselves if
need be.

Yep, they're in Quatre-Bornes.

I've got my priorities sorted out long ago.

The cyclone is at class 1, will probably hit 2 and 3 tomorrow.

My name is Chitren, not Chit, you Shit.

Yash.