Re: virus: Miss Conception

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 16:58:30 MST

Yea..and all that..

what I would most like to know is how Kirk got the 'last four digits' of
Yash's phone number. I am just drowning in a swirl of emails. Was that a
joke by Kirk? I am not going to ask if those were indeed part of Yash's
phone number..that would defeat the purpose of keeping one's privacy...so I
wont go there..instead let me ask...is it at all possible to do that? How
many of us here are open to the risk of cyber snooping inside CoV?

Is Kirk using technology funded by my tax dollars and if he is ..where can I
report him?

concerned...

Mermaid.