Re: virus: Miss Conception: Ping Any damn fool...

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 18:23:43 MST

yeaaaaaaaaa..ok..right..

Phone Book of Mauritius? Is it online? Does that mean that everyone in the
Church of Virus should conceal their real names because some weirdo son of
bitch will find out their phone numbers and publish it on this forum which
btw is archived...that the publishing of the full number or the last four
numbers depends on the goodness of mr.sob's kind heart is irrelevant...

No..really..I am asking this question in all sincerity...promise...this
needs a resolution in the light of the need for decorum and respect for the
individual's privacy. Or is CoV above and beyond all that? I know some dont
care and would gladly announce their telephone numbers...but do we all want
to do that?

Sincerely

Mermaid.