RE: virus: Miss Conception

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 19:27:25 MST

[Kirk]Have you ever heard of search engines, Lil Miss Paranoid?

[Kirk]Try em sometime, they are a much more fruitful tool that 'esoterisms'.

[Mermaid]O.K...I will...but let me repeat...you seem to have missed it the
first time...:)

<repeat>

As a member of this forum, I need to know the pros and cons of subscription.
Will you continue to do such 'search' tactics in the future and publish it
in our archived forums or should we expect more histrionics from you in the
future?

<end>