virus: Kalkor: the last one.

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 12:42:34 MST

NOTE: ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE..ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS KALKOR'S BRAINWAVE HERE TO
REINSTATE WHAT IS NOW DEAD AND IGNORED WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE.

[Kalkor]1) It appears to me that you are doing RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, the
EXACT thing you accuse him of in this brief diatribe. Self reference on an
emotive scale eh?

[Mermaid]No, genius. I respond. He instigates. Apparently..so do you...

2) Distorted perspective? Filtered knowledge? Hidden facts? PROVIDE FACTUAL
EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR GODDAMN ASSERTIONS OR EITHER: a)Stop fucking making
them, or b)Put a fucking sock in it already

[Mermaid]No. I wont put a 'fucking sock' in it already. Hermit lies. He
digresses. He distorts. Go...read his distortion on South African apartheid.
The man cant even believe that Victorians had the virgin-superstition even
though it has been well documented. And he claims to be an expert on that
particular era. His rape of a mathematical topic with Maharishi and other
religious mumbo jumbo. *I* havent heard anyone preach religion or attempt to
convert anybody, but he keeps ranting and raving because that is sure to
grab attention and earn support. Lies. He mentions the 'Messiah complex'.
Who shrieks like a frightened child in the middle of a cemetary on a dark
night everytime something remotely connected to religion is mentioned here.
Who is clamouring up to boot members for disagreeing with his own fucking
precious point of view? Who accuses atheists<and he lies when he says that I
am in search of the 'mystical' and feeling 'godly'..and he KNOWS that he
lies> of theism? If you are an atheist who tries very hard to maintain your
lack of faith along with real life challenges of learning to embrace your
theisitic circle of family and friends..trying very hard to walk on the
tiles of politness, manners and conviction of beliefs without having to lie
or hide who you really are...you WILL know what an enormous insult that
is...that the person who is insulting you is very well aware of it all but
continues to blame you of subscription to irrelevance to win a stupid online
argument will make his motivations and dishonesty crystal clear...so
really...I dont have to prove to you that the Hermit lies or
distorts..mostly because I dont care if you take my word for it or if choose
the dark curse of ignorance and misplaced hero worship. Who threatens the
trade off between friendship and personal viewpoints?<if someone said..agree
with me or you are putting friendship at risk...i would succumb..once..maybe
twice..but that person deserves to be flushed out like the turd that he is>.

[Mermaid]His favourite 'support' news article quoting Mr.S.G.Dani. I *know*
what Mr.Dani is working against. His noble cause is socio-political and I
also happen to support him when I unearthed the full story. He is trying to
stop one of the school boards in India from making VM an official school
text book because it is insufficient for a thorough understanding and
training in Maths. I agree wholeheartedly. School children should not be
scapegoats for some saffron govt in what is supposed to be a secular
country. My Indian informant says that there is an entire group of people in
India and some non resident Indians abroad who are trying very hard to
prevent it from becoming a school text book. They have initiated action and
writing to all and sundry Hindu forums to stop the imposition of a method
that is not equipped to instruct children about mathematics. Indian schools
are not run by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. That happens only in Fairfield, IA.
Does this have ANYTHING to do with what Yash is trying to create..whatever
the fuck it is he was trying to do..but thats his job and interest...noone
has the right to instruct him on his interests. Have I said anything about
the work other than braying about the mnemonic value and fast computation
techniques of VM?...which btw Hermit and co convinently deny and insist that
it is religious mumbo jumbo because they know that only distortion of the
topic at hand will completely devalue its actual import and distract the
reading audience...why not..afterall the 'religion' factor has been
introduced...But he chooses to distort and rant and rave and lie so that he
will never have to be preceived as the one who went wrong. The latest piece
of nonsense is the alleged H.P.B/VM link. Another one of his glorious lies
to include religion and western 'spiritual' frauds to beat a topic to death.
I didnt want to point it out about Mr.Dani or about the misplaced H.P.B/VM
connection, which I am sure is completely from the fertile imaginings of the
Termite cranium, because I hoped that once he got tired..he would let this
topic die. Not to mention the latest rage...psychoanalyzing the shit out of
people because all other avenues to insult are over...obviously, there is an
audience here which laps it up..or else Termite wont keep up on his sacred
duty of watering the chaos here so that it never fucking dies.

[Kalkor] Whew, I feel better already. Ok, go ahead, tear into me now, as I
anticipate you will. Which is my FUCKING POINT EXACTLY. Can you ever let it
rest?

[Mermaid]It would have rested in peace if you didnt take it upon yourself to
bring it up. Is it my imagination or are you doing this so that you can keep
streching this one out for eternity? I am glad you enjoyed it. Here..wipe
your face with Hermit's toilet paper.

[Mermaid]I have asked nicely. I got angry. I tried to reason. I even tried
to ignore.

[Kalkor]Can we get on to interesting things?

[Mermaid]Suggest something instead of trying to pour petrol over a dying
fire. I will hitch a ride or I will fade away until something interests me.

[Kalkor]I feel like I'm riding to the zoo with my brother in a car filled
with his children... Every once in a while a sane
parental voice pipes in with "leave your sister/brother alone, billy"... but
most of the time it's "gimme back my gum! quit touching me!
mommmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

[Mermaid]Yea..you just helped..a lot..now..go get yourself a piece of candy.