virus: Watch Out!

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 07:11:46 MST

Hey Herm! Be careful lest the Phinmaid discover that you might desire
yourself esconsced in a closet with amorous intent towards someone
other than her! Unless your relationship is open (not that there's
anything wrong with that).

==
Open enough for me to "pick out" females that Hermit would like for his
"harem", and Hermit can ask me to "order" ones he sees that appeal to him.
Of course, if I were to discover that he prefered a smelly old man dressed
like a nymph over me, my confidence in his taste and my appeal would be
badly shaken. But I'm sure Zloduska would give me the key, and we could go
off and work on my confidence while having fun together, leaving you guys
stuck in the closet.

Love

PhinMaid