Re: virus: Kirk: Standing my ground

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 12:59:31 MST

Boy, I musta missed a post or two - sorry for interrupting, but:

1> Yash threatened to report Kirk to and for what?

2> Mermaid - I'm dissapointed that you dont feel you can bash someone that you
have befriended. Feel confident that if you ever take it in your heart to
befriend me, you can bash me all you like when we disagree without risk to the
relationship. If I had to discard every friend that I disagreed with, I would
certainly be friendless!

Bill