Re: virus: Kirk: Standing my ground

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 15:23:13 MST

All definitions from Mirriam Webster's online Collegiate: (www.m-w.com)

Main Entry: dog·ma·tism
1 : positiveness in assertion of opinion especially when unwarranted or
arrogant
2 : a viewpoint or system of ideas based on insufficiently examined premises

Main Entry: athe·ism
1 archaic : UNGODLINESS, WICKEDNESS
2 a : a disbelief in the existence of deity b : the doctrine that there is
no deity

While there are people who would equate the two, those people probably
wouldn't like it here.

In answer to your "toastiness" question, I'm relatively new but it's
certainly not always this bad.

-ben