RE: virus: Pot to become a womans issue - a humerous diversion - we all gotta relax after all

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 15:47:40 MST

Hehehehehe I heard about this today from the Ops Mailing List for Undernet's
#marijuana, where I'm one of the "old timers".

Makes you wonder though... how can it be a lower calorie alternative if
smoking marijuana gives you "the munchies", a craving for fatty foods?
Anyone familiar with the mechanism through which this occurs? Not me, but
I'd love to hear it ;-}