Re: virus: idea vs. meme

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 16:06:42 MST

Chris,

The following URL might be of some assistance in further obfuscation of
an already enigmatic point of taxonomically challenged semantics.

http://forum.javien.com/XMLmessage.php?id=id::TWIObAtt-LWcv-SD1l-VUtD-AUgnaBB4KQBb

Promise to read on in the thread at least until you get to my brilliant
analogy of memes with zip files at:

http://forum.javien.com/XMLmessage.php?id=id::dlB@LQ0L-XHFD-Bi8M-MV5Z-QSoGTVpMWGNs

Or, for another truly insightful parallelism, try:

http://forum.javien.com/XMLmessage.php?id=id::Vxk7HHZP-BREm-Bg8N-OhVV-L1UvMixrTwUE

Walter

--
Walter Watts