Re: virus: RE: He who makes the rules wins

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 08:42:21 MST

Sure, you must have been missing the news lately - fer shame! ; )

Here is one link, however I have seen the same and similar article in a few
places now.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/01/22/gravastars/index.html

Obviously this is NOT conclusive, but I tend to lean in the direction of a
simpler, more explainable finale to a superdense object, than one that has
many shortcomings and unexplainables. That damn Occam!

Bill