Re: virus: BEN - Work from home part-time or full-time [spam]

From: fschoonr@csc.com
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 10:01:49 MST

Well Ben.

It's not exactly "spam" if the person you're mailing it to is expecting it.
Unfortunately, instead of sending it to the person who requested it, I sent
it to you.
So, technically, it wasn't originally spam, it simply became "unintentional
spam" once I sent it incorrectly.

I did apologise, and from the intellect that the members in this mailing
group seem to have, I would have thought that a more mature response would
have been recieved. Unfortunately, perhaps the entire group is not as
intellectual and mature as they make themselves out to be.
This remark, however, does not apply to all those that can look past the
error made on the part of me, but simply to those with the minds of
children.

And as a final note, is it not a bad example to try to compare a "kitchen"
with an "inbox"?
Had you compared it with my "post box" outside my house, then it would
surely have made more sense.
Just how often do you prepare your dinner in your "inbox" Ben? I don't know
if that's entirely hygenic, so you may want to try some other options, like
perhaps your "website", or maybe even in a "search engine". Surely it all
falls into the same category by your standards.

Regards

Fabian

ben <ben@machinegod.org>@lucifer.com on 25/01/2002 06:16:35 PM

Please respond to virus@lucifer.com