RE: virus: Kirk: Standing my ground

From: David Hill (dhill@spee-dee.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 15:45:05 MST

Couldn't the God add energy from outside AND remove similar energy. Just
moving things around from an orthagonal direction as it were. If this was
done, we the observers looking for second law violations couldn't tell if
the 2nd law had been violated (say on a microscopic scale) and therefore it
wouldn't have been. If God causes a 2nd law violation and nobody notices,
did it really happen? I know, I know it's old but it's a goodie.