virus: Brown and Pink dreams

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 13:47:11 MST

I will answer shortly, to the point. You see dear, the problem is not that
you are subject to these derisions ad homininum, nor that you rightly
perceive them as unjust. The problem in this transaction of human
communication where you perceive the sanctioning reproach of you human
environment as something other than normal is that it is anything but
abnormal, most unfortunately.

For the gazelle to hate the hyena for it perceiving the gazelle as prey is
unrealistic. Gazelle you be, and the vast majority of humanity be that
hideously cackling canine. Somebody check me on this; I'm pulling this
figure deep from the recesses of my, well, memory let's say; 70% of adult
humanity wanders through life never maturing beyond the age of 13. Even
though they carry experiential capacity for basal function and concrete
operational thought, these vast masses of laughing ludittes will never
progress to the capacity for social perspective taking nor advanced moral
reasoning.

Violet, feel not persecuted in their corporophagic wake. Stand proud in your
sexuality and the knowledge of their behavior being based in ignorance and
fear. You are afforded the opportunity to freely admit the totality of you
identity without fear of suffering direct legal sanction. There are several
million people in the service of freedom who don't even have that.

In this case, pulling the weed out by the roots would be tantamount to
throwing the baby out with the bath water. Although it would make for a more
sanitary wash basin, we would somehow be the less for it. Suffer the fools
and don't give them the power over you to make you feel any less. We
celebrated MLK last Monday. Remember his dream. Remember it in all living
colour.