Re: virus: Re: Spirituality of those furry little creatures

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 22:59:40 MST

....perhaps instead i would tell my child, "no my child, he has no
soul...only humans have souls, and only humans can go to heaven. no other
living things have souls. which of course is why people in heaven cant have
any pets, eat meat or eat vegatables. in addition, all plant and animal
byproducts do not exist there either. pretty much just infinite amounts of
humans walking through a landscape of dirt, and rocks and water. sounds
dreamy, huh? well, it would be except for the fact that since none of our
bodily bacterias, mites and so forth are allowed in either, so you'll suffer
an eternity of severe gut-aches skin problems and bowel problems. but the
dirt and rocks are really pretty! something like afganistan...some say it
was a dirty trick played on us by Allah - the one true god, a being with
great appreciation for irony as WELL as cutting off people's limbs."..."hey
little tyke...lets go watch the teletubbies with Bill Roh's kid -who happens
to be going to hell since theyre non-believers - that's a place with lots of
animals, sex, drugs, rock and roll and fire to cook the animals
with....we'll pray for their souls tonight."

drsebby.