Re: virus: hmmm...niechtzse...

From: Rafael Anschau (anschau.ez@terra.com.br)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 23:29:02 MST

Nietzche got close to Darwin's dangerous idea. His only problem was
focusing too much on destroyng religion. Darwin never destroyed religion,
he just proposed a scientific model where life could be explained without one.
I stay with Darwin.

At 14:27 06/02/02 -0800, athe nonrex wrote:
>curiosity has seized me. as far as i know, a lot of people here like
niechtzse, and i am no exception. i was wondering...what all are your
favorite/what do you think the most novel philosophy is that was either
constructed by niechtzse, or brought into the main streem of philosophy by
niechtzse...

>i would have to say, the overman, myself. the notion that every animal to
exist throughout the history of earth has been able to produce a new
creature that surpasses itself, save for humans. and that this should be of
utmost concern for the human speicies...