RE: virus: Response to Joe Dees. "Is the US a Rogue Nation?"

From: Dylan Sunter (dylan.sunter@fisystem.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 05:40:00 MST

naturally it was a tenous link....but one which certainly some people regard
as not just the benign ravings of a complete loony: apparently he was
recently attacked by ADL members with eggs at a book-signing in the US (I
cant confirm this as anything other than heresay evidence, can anyone
else?).

However, David Icke, whilst he might be regarded as a nutter for his
theories on 9 foot shapeshifting extraterrestrial reptiles, certainly raises
an awful lot of interesting points about Globalisation, world domination by
a group (or groups) who are referred to as the Illuminati, Bloodline
connections between world leaders and prominent figures in government and
commerce and Secret societies & conspiracy theories.

One must be very careful not to denounce everything he says as simply the
ravings of a madman. Even if they are, a truth spoken by a fool is still a
truth. I dont for a minute believe in "the reptilian connection" which he
states quite clearly in his book "children of the matrix" which I have read
with interest. However, I do think that the notion of a global illuminati
which has persisted in at least one form throughout many ages is very much a
possibility, especially when one begins to examine the roles of secret
societies in history, from La Prieure Du Sion to modern Masonic Lodges.

Icke also spends a lot of time trying to examine real undisputable groups
such as the Bilderbergers, WTO and the Davos Forum and their effects on
people. He believes that people are subjected to strict mind-control
experiments to keep the masses content (and good consumers), and he is
convinced that almost every political action and social upheaval is the
brainchild of, and directly controlled by the Illuminati. And he may well be
right...the question is, how do you prove it?

For example, he believes that George W Bush, Tony Blair and even Saddam
Hussain are all Illuminati puppets involved in a complex game of political
intrigue designed to confuse and cloud the real goal of the illuminati. If
you ask me the closest you can get to a real illuminati are the biggest
corporations, who pretty much have the power to install and bring down
governments whether at will or accidentally. (I think this is equally apt at
the moment)

My view is that david Icke is not a complete nutter. Perhaps misguided,
certainly misunderstood and whether he talks a load of bollocks or not is
irrelevant as he certainly does raise a number of interesting points and if
nothing else his views are a catalyst for intellectual discussion.

regards.
Dylan.