Re: virus: How Christianity...my two cents...

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 10:30:26 MST

Sebby,

Your feelings concerning the enormous benefits to be gained by strict population
control don't go unappreciated. I'm very much in agreement.

What the world truly needs is much, much more sex, and many, many fewer
children.

Walter

PS--on that note, below is a picture of our first grandchild, a girl named
Kylee.....

http://members.cox.net/wlwatts/images/kylee3.jpg